Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- May adapt procedures to meet more complex requirements of the position
- Answering questions on departmental services, functions or practices
- Preparing invoices or maintaining files Locating, compiling or entering data into databases, files or spreadsheets
- Formatting reports/graphs/tables and records Coordinating office services such as payroll, purchasing, records and project information
- Coordinating special projects and events, office activities and meetings, leading other Coordinators when appropriate
- Performing other duties as required
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.