* Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
* Provide technical assistance and support for incoming helpdesk tickets and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
* Respond to queries either in person, over the phone, or via remote desktop.
* Compose how-to and training documents.
* Train computer users.
* Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
* Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
* Walk customer through problem-solving process.
* Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
* Follow deployment checklist to set up and deploy desktops and laptops for end-users.
* Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
* Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
* Install computer peripherals for users.
* Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
-A+ certification or adequate experience?
-2-3 years? experience with Ticketing systems: ServiceNow, Remedy?
-Windows operating systems: XP,7,10?
-Experience with Remote support/tools?
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required?
- Windows 7 administration and bug fixing in an Active Directory environment?
- Experience with IT support ticketing systems?
- PC skills experience?
- Adeptness in PC desktop/workstations?
- Printers experience?
- Background working with internet?
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people ? it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-###-#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $15 - 17/hr
**Location:** St. Pete, FL
**Date Posted:** March 1, 2019
**Employment Type:** Contract
**Job Reference:** 01070-#######136
**Staffing Area:** Technology & IT
Associated topics: client, desktop, information technology, network, patient, support, support analyst, technical support specialist, technician, technician iii