Executive Assistant candidates should consider this position at a large, dynamic firm. The most successful candidates for this position will be professional and highly-skilled, and ready to maintain various administrative duties for executive management. Located in the St Petersburg, Florida area, this position is ideal for Executive Assistants seeking long-term temporary employment.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Arrange travel and meeting arrangements
- Setting up presentations
- Coach and be responsible for other support staff and customer relations
- Handle incoming calls
- Assemble reports and financial data
- Elevated social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Enterprise resource planning experience desired
- HR (Human Resources) experience
- Skills in internet research
This is an amazing opportunity to directly support senior management in a progressive company that offers competitive compensation! We are looking for a passionate individual who is serious about growing their career as an Executive Assistant. This opportunity is with a dynamic company in a quality environment. If this sounds of interest to you, contact us today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-###-#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $20 - 25/hr
**Location:** St Petersburg, FL
**Date Posted:** March 6, 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 01050-#######808
**Staffing Area:** Office & Administrative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.