Radiology Regional Center is seeking a Film Library Clerk for our Fort Myers office! Come join our team today!
Under the clinical direction of a radiologist, immediate direction of the Film Library Supervisory Staff and general management of the Practice Administrator/COO performs those duties directly involving but not limited to the various basic to complex office film library procedures of an Outpatient Diagnostic Imaging Facility, requiring nominal supervision of clerical detail. Performs all office procedures effectively with reasonable independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative. Assumes responsibility for associated duties as assigned.
- Receives and follows directives and instructions from the Film Library Supervisors, their area's team leader and Level 2 Film Library Clerks to properly perform the position function
- Processes presented incoming requests for medical records, retrieves and prepares records for transport, records requests following procedure and forwards to appropriated location for delivery
- Assists when needed, with answering telephones, records, relays, delivers, and completes messages
- Assists when needed, with all general filing tasks and maintaining the film library's filing systems
- Maintains records relevant to assignes tasks on all released or returned internal or outside medical records
- Performs basic computer functions: Navigates and interprets basic information in company's computer systems to facilitate daily procedures and assigned basic clerical functions
Radiology Regional Center PA