Benchmark's company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company's stated purpose is \"to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the \"benchmark\" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
The Administrative Assistant will assist the Director of Golf Course Maintenance with daily administrative functions.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE:
High school graduate or equivalent.
Two years' experience in the hospitality industry or in a professional, office environment.
Computer literate with above average proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Publisher, Excel and Power Point.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Pleasant telephone manner.
Detail oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
Ability to make independent decisions.
Good organizational and follow through skills.
1. Maintain a professional demeanor at all times and maintain work area in a professional, orderly manner.
2. Assist in daily administrative functions as needed.
3. Answer telephone in a prompt and professional manner.
4. Handle calls and complaints and resolve situations if possible.
5. Handle calls and route as appropriate.
6. Sort incoming correspondence.
7. Organizes and maintains file system, correspondence and other records.
8. Arrange conference calls and set appointments as requested.
9. Conduct research and compile statistical reports as needed.
10. Order office supplies as needed.
11. Maintain confidentiality.
12. Work on special projects as requested by leadership.
13. Create forms for various departments as directed by supervisor.
14. Communicates and coordinates all pertinent information with other departments.
15. Assist management team with the timely completion of reviews and employee related paperwork by tracking and communicating deadlines.
16. Monitor punch report on daily basis and communicate any deviations to the schedule to management team.
17. Produce reports for Director to review and approve.
18. Type, print, post and distribute schedules.
19. Complete other projects as assigned by supervisor
20. Must be well-mannered, greet guests and employees when encountered, and show appreciation to the guest for being at the resort, show willingness to help guests and employees at all times.
21. Reports problems encountered on site to supervisor immediately. Takes appropriate steps to address emergency situations.
22. The ability to work various shifts or days of the week according to business needs.
1. Comply with Villas of Grand Cypress Resort policies and procedures.
2. Communicate daily with staff and other departments in regard to duties and activities.
3. Responsible for department and equipment cleanliness, safety and appearance.
4. Respond to any reasonable task requested by management
5. Team player and respectful to others
6. Support other departments whenever possible through direct and indirect support.
Normally works inside in climate controlled environment. Occasionally performs work in an open air garage or outdoors.