Administrative Assistant Physician Administration AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Location Address: 12470 Telecom Drive Suite 100, Tampa, Florida 33637
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
Company Discount programs
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Provides administrative support to assigned departments including but not limited to: scheduling meetings, receiving calls, taking messages, maintaining email and calendars, meeting and greeting visitors.
* Performs other duties such as timekeeping, staff email distribution lists, routing, mail distribution, and other office service functions.
* Other duties as assigned that are administrative in nature.
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* 2 or more years with administrative assistant or secretarial experience.
Performs a variety of administrative duties to support the designated department. Will provide clerical support to the department and leadership staff. Records and distributes meeting minutes. Prepares and distributes meeting agendas/materials. Schedules, coordinates and maintains meetings/appointment calendar(s) as needed. Provides support for front office areas/reception.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.