Administrative Assistant Physician Administration AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Location Address: 12470 Telecom Drive Suite 100, Tampa, Florida 33637
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
Company Discount programs
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Provides administrative support to assigned departments including but not limited to: scheduling meetings, receiving calls, taking messages, maintaining email and calendars, meeting and greeting visitors.
* Performs other duties such as timekeeping, staff email distribution lists, routing, mail distribution, and other office service functions.
* Other duties as assigned that are administrative in nature.
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* 2 or more years with administrative assistant or secretarial experience.
Performs a variety of administrative duties to support the designated department. Will provide clerical support to the department and leadership staff. Records and distributes meeting minutes. Prepares and distributes meeting agendas/materials. Schedules, coordinates and maintains meetings/appointment calendar(s) as needed. Provides support for front office areas/reception.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.